Golf Course Selection
Event Registration & Event Webpage
Event Marketing & Promotions
GOLF COURSE SELECTION
Help you choose the perfect golf course for the right price for your location and budget. We have the golf courses bid your tournament so you can feel confident that you are getting the best pricing for your amazing event! Click here to get started!
We provide the following for your event:
- Personalized event webpage
- Automatic registration collection
- Opportunity to accept credit cards- No more waiting for checks to come in the mail!
- Custom event invitations with unlimited sending
- Send bi-weekly event reminders and follow-up emails to registrants and non-responders
- Provide personalized incentives to sign up for your golf tournament
- Personalized registration forms
- Online maps for event location
- Ability to create multiple registration fees (Member/non-member, guest, early/late)
- Use promotion codes to offer special access, discounted pricing and host private events
- Multiple payment options for registrants (credit card, check, Pay at the door, PayPal™)
- Automatic registration confirmation emails
- Sell items
- Sell Sponsorship Opportunities
- Collect donations
TRACKING AND REPORTING
- Social stats: Track tweets, shares, and likes
- View event reports and export to PDF, Excel, CSV
- A variety of standard reports (registrant details, registration status, items for sale)
- Track who opens, clicks and forwards invitation
We provide all the event registration, tracking and reporting for only $300!
(plus 3.5% credit card fees for all credit transactions)
Are you looking for more golfers to sign up for your event, or more sponsors? Let us Market and advertise your event!
- Send bi-weekly email blasts to our 21,000 golfer database inviting them to your event.
- Provide personalized incentives to sign up for your tournament
- We Post your event in over 20 online publications
- Share your event on Facebook
- Share your event on our 550+member Golf TLC Meetup Group (www.meetup.com)
- Let registrants share the event on social sites (Twitter, Facebook, LinkedIn)
- Provide links for the golfers and sponsors to sign up for your event!
Take the headache out of the tournament and focus on the fun!